Each June, adults with intellectual disabilities come to Camp Pennwood to begin a week-long social and recreational vacation experience highlighted by day trips.
Last year, our P.A.V.E. clients participated in the following activities:
- Monday - Bowling at Laser Alleys and Lunch at York Buffet
- Tuesday - Whitaker Center and Lunch at Jimmy John's in Harrisburg
- Wednesday - Alpacas of York Farm and Lunch at Infinito's
- Thursday - Swimming at Graham Aquatic Center and lunch at Aroma Buffet
- Friday1 - Arts & crafts and picnic at Camp Pennwood