The Arc of York County's car donation program supports our efforts in ensuring that people with disabilities enjoy full participation in the community and are granted the same respect, equality, and security as every member of society.
How to Donate
The Arc accepts cars, vans, trucks, boats with a trailer, and recreational vehicles seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It's as simple as filling out our online donation form
Prefer to speak with a person? Call us at (877) ARC-CAR0 and one of our friendly operators will assist you.
You must be able to provide: the year, make and model of your vehicle, the general condition, the vehicle identification number, and have the title and lien in hand.
The Arc will take care of the rest and arrange a convenient time for free auto towing. Your tax form will be mailed to you as a "Non-Cash Charitable Contributions," within four to six weeks.
The Arc partners with Melwood Charity Car Donation Center
- Free towing whether your vehicle is running or not.
- You can donate your automobile from anywhere in the country.
- Eliminates the hassle of repairing, advertising and selling your car-let our courteous, trained staff handle all the details.
- Potential IRS tax deduction.
- Supports The Arc's vision for a world where people with disabilities are fully included-your donation directly supports our advocacy, programs and services.
, a non-profit agency, to manage and operate our car donation program. Melwood, since 1963, has provided job training and employment for over 2,000 individuals with disabilities.