The race starts at Liberty Christian Fellowship Church in Seven Valleys, PA and runs ten gentle, downhill miles one-way north along the scenic York County Heritage Rail Trail, passing through the oldest operational train tunnel in the nation, finishing on the Rail Trail near Princess Street in downtown York, PA.
After the runners finish the course, post race refreshments (including craft beer from Collusion Tapworks) and entertainment will take place at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum (directly across the street from the finish line).
The race starts at 8:00 AM.
- Before July 1: $40
- From July 1- August 17: $45
- August 18- Race day: $50 (race day registration begins at 7:00 AM)
- Great post-race refreshments
- Craft beer (for runners over the age of 21) from Collusion Tapworks.
- The official 2019 Rail Trail 10 Miler short sleeve t-shirt. T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 entrants.
- Four water stations along the course
- Chip timing (by 2L Race Services)
- Complimentary GU Gels for anyone picking up their race packet prior to race day (while supplies last). Race packet pickup will be help from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on August 22 and 23 at the Courtyard by Marriott York (2799 Concord Road, York, PA)
- Busing from the finish line to the start line is available for runners who register early. Seating is very limited.