Each June, adults with intellectual disabilities come to Camp Pennwood to begin a week-long social and recreational vacation experience highlighted by day trips.
Last year, our P.A.V.E. clients participated in the following activities:
- Monday - Bowling at Laser Alleys and Lunch at Aroma Buffet
- Tuesday - Tour at the Agricultural & Industrial Museum and lunch at Infinito's
- Wednesday - Swimming at the Graham Aquatic Center and lunch at York Buffet
- Thursday - Tour at Lake Tobias & Wildlife Park and lunch at Subway
- Friday - Arts & crafts and 9icnic at Camp Pennwood
This year, P.A.V.E. will take place June 18-22, 2018