Each June, adults with intellectual disabilities come to Camp Pennwood to begin a week-long social and recreational vacation experience highlighted by day trips.
This year, our P.A.V.E. clients will participate in the following activities:
- Monday - Bowling at Laser Alleys and Lunch at Aroma Buffet
- Tuesday - Tour at Kitchen Kettle Village and lunch at Manor Buffet
- Wednesday - Swimming at the Graham Aquatic Center and lunch at York Buffet
- Thursday - Hershey's Chocolate and Trolley Tour with lunch at Hershey
- Friday - Picnic at Camp Pennwood
This year, P.A.V.E. will take place June 20-24, 2016.